Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Card of the Day - Darkskull Tactician



The Darkskull ogres make really shitty citadels. I mean wow.

Also, IMPORTANT ANCIENT BYZANTINE WISDOM NEWS: I would like to introduce the newest member of the ABW team, so please give a warm welcome to Shore Snapper! After his stunning debut yesterday, he's going to be dormant for a little while. Don't worry, though. He'll be back next week, hosting Card of the Day Monday through Friday.

The excitement is almost too much.

Original Art

5 comments:

  1. This is a great honor! My papa, he said to me once, "You are not a good shore snapper. Where is the kathari? You cannot even catch a sickly aven, you are so bad."

    But now I am showing him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...interesting. It's interesting tribal...bit like Goblin Assault, actually. It gives your tribe a bonus, but also a drawback. And yes, Goblin Assault gives your tribe a bonus, since those goblin tokens are likely to die and set off your lorwyn block death triggers. So, the Darkskull are going to be an established tribe. Cool.

    -Nameless One

    P.S. Is there any chance I could get on the ABW team? I've got a portfolio of my work on D.A. and opinions. I'd be very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a very good chance. Set up a google account so you can use blogger and post a link to your portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here it is. It's just my deviant art account, but it's got a whole bunch of my cards on it:

    http://panahinuva.deviantart.com/

    Also, blogger made me make my own blog...will that stop me from joining your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will not, as far as I can tell. Moving this conversation to deviantart.

    ReplyDelete

Empty your mind.