Thursday, May 14, 2009

Card of the Day - Eternal Unrest



Those upset by the lack of a card of the day yesterday are overlooking the fact that there was no yesterday. It's a common error, easily made. Don't let it concern you.

This card should possibly cost more. I believe that if you combine it with grave pact and stack the triggers right, your creatures will become (essentially) immortal.

EDIT: Balls. This card has already been made, and it is called Endless Whispers. Expect a new card of the day shortly.

Original Art

1 comment:

  1. Is it just me, or is this card incredibly similar to Endless Whispers? (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=50129) My friend actually does combine said card with Grave pact to great hilarity in a multiplayer game. Your cards get EVERYWHERE. I played suicide black in one of those games and nobody touched my creatures. Luckily, I put in some sacrifice engines and everyone was panicking, for fear that I'd pass them something incredibly crappy and stop it from doing anything. Like a lord of the pit.

    -Nameless One

    ReplyDelete

Empty your mind.